This info applies to both Sarjo’s Detox & Fat Blaster and Sarjo’s Hormone Balancer & Libido Booster Powders.
- Sample (For optimal results use both products together, however both products have profound detoxification results on the gastrointestinal system as well as other benefits to different systems in the body).
- For both Sarjo’s Detox & Fat Blaster and Sarjo’s Hormone Balancer & Libido Booster products, take between 1-3 teaspoons of each daily, 15 mins after a meal in approximately a mouthful full of water. Please ensure to drink a minimum of 2 litres of water daily to ensure you are adequately hydrating your body whilst detoxing. Initially start with 1 teaspoon of each daily, in the evening no later than 9pm.
- In order to feel and see a significant result, use daily for a minimum 7 days or until desired results have been achieved and then reduce dosage to once a day or every other day as a maintenance dose.
- Because Sarjo’s Detox & Fat Blaster and Sarjo’s Hormone Balancer & Libido Booster Powders stimulate your digestive system to work more efficiently, expect frequent bowel movements depending on how often you take them. One dose can cause you to have up to 3 bowel movements approximately 6 hours after taking it. What we advise is to follow up by taking some live probiotics such as water Kefir which can be made at home, to replace what will be eliminated during detoxing.
- No. However, if you are uncomfortable with using work or public restrooms then its best to coordinate with times you will be at home and more comfortable. Usually it can take approximately 6 hours for the average person to start feeling a bowel motion.
- Whilst detoxing we recommend that you re-evaluate what you are currently consuming to achieve optimal results, and that you consider avoiding processed foods, sugary snacks, junk food, wheat, fried foods, processed carbohydrates, starches, and meats.
- If you are looking to address your health concerns on a long term basis then it is best to consider a lifestyle change. Sarjo's Wholistics is available for one-on-one or group consultations, to help you make informed and healthy decisions. Please send a detailed request for consultation to Sarjo's Wholistics.
- We recommend whilst detoxing to incorporate more fresh foods such as live greens, vegetables, fruits (unless you have issues processing sugars).