Please note that Sarjo’s Wholistics takes our time to research the crystals we have and, to the best of our knowledge, they are safe for internal use. Please be sure to do your own research, and if you find information that is contradictory please be sure to let us know. As always, follow your intuition, and do your best to make informed decisions.
Bear in mind that these are rocks. Whilst most are shiny and beautiful, some may be less shiny but just as beautiful.
*USE YONI EGGS INTERNALLY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.*
You can also download this FAQ as a printable PDF pamphlet here: Yoni Egg FAQs Pamphlet
- Yoni is the Sanskrit word to describe the vagina, vulva, vaginal opening, and female reproductive system.
- As women, our physical wombs are what make us females, so being able to connect with our wombs allows us to give birth to our goals, our ideas and desires. All life and creative processes are birthed in our wombs. The more connected we become with our creative processes, the more consise we can become. Yoni Eggs are a wonderful tool to assist you on that journey.
- Yoni Eggs, often referred to as Jade Eggs, are semi precious stones/crystals that come from the earth carved into the shape of an egg used primarily to maintain a healthy vagina and strengthen our pelvic floor muscles. This ancient practice began originally in China over 5000 years ago, and was taught exclusively to concubines for the emperor and members of the royal circle, as wise, ancient powers believed that health, beauty and longevity could all be achieved through a strong and healthy vagina. According to ancient Taoist tradition, a strong vagina and pelvic floor intensifies life-force energy, or qi. It was and still is believed that when a woman does her kegels, or vaginal weightlifting, with a yoni egg or jade egg that energy is lifted and intensified within, which amplifies her qi energy outwardly, where it is transformed into higher spiritual energy.
- It’s 100% natural.
- Assists with fertility.
- Detoxifies the uterus/womb.
- Increase in spiritual awareness and enlightenment.
- Emotional balancing.
- Helps remove trauma stored in the womb.
- Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal wall.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor muscles.
- Tightens and tones the vaginal wall.
- Increase vaginal lubrication.
- Control vaginal muscle manipulation, enhancing sexual pleasure for you and your partner.
- Prevents sagging of the uterus, rectum, and bladder.
- Increases hormones and regulates hormonal balance.
- Reduces cramping and abdominal pain during the menses.
- Helps maintain healthy reproductive organs.
- If you are a beginner to Yoni Egg Practice, then we recommend you start with a Root Chakra Crystal such as Red Jasper, as this assists in grounding & focusing your energy. Rose Quartz & Jade are also popular choices for beginners. However, we here at Sarjo's Wholistics encourage you allow your intuition to guide you by how feel when looking, touching, and reading the metaphysical properties of each Yoni Egg. If you wish to purchase a Yoni Egg in person, then you will have to attend one of our events or book a Private Yoni Egg Consultation.
- Here at Sarjo's Wholistics we offer what we consider medium Eggs (35mm x 48mm), not to be compared to other Yoni Egg Purveyors. Medium Yoni Eggs areperfect for both experienced users and beginners. Larger Yoni Eggs require more work to manipulate inside you, and smaller Yoni Eggs are harder to feel (without adequate muscle control and strength it will be difficult to keep them inside you). If you have difficulty keeping your egg inside you, try practicing at home whilst sitting down to begin with, focusing on squeezing your Yoni Egg.
- When you first receive your Egg, cleanse it physically & energetically by washing it under a running warm water ( its not necessary to place in hot water as this can crack your Egg) with a mild wash such as Goddess Fresh Feminine Wash. You may also cleanse your Egg by smudging with a Sage wand, as well setting your healing intentions & prayers. You can do this by holding your Egg in your hand, cupping it over with your other hand, focusing your intentions on what you desire your Egg to assist you will. Remember your Eggs are not here to fix the challenges you experience in your life, but to assist you on your journey of connecting, gaining insight & learning about yourself.
- You can also cleanse & charge your eggs by exposing them to Sun & Moon (Full or New) in your garden or on a windowsill, baring in mind that some crystals can fade over time if left in the Sun. Its also important to ground & connect your Yoni Eggs to where they come from by letting them rest on the earth, in a garden or even potted plants.
- After each use, make sure to cleanse your Yoni Eggs by washing them as mentioned earlier. Remember that crystals absorb energy, so it is necessary to cleanse them regularly, especially if they have absorbed negative or traumatic emotions from inside you. This can be done by running under water for a few minutes before offering them your positive intentions again.
- The largest side goes in first. However every woman is different, so if this does not feel comfortable for you there are no rules to say you can't insert it with the smaller side first. We here at Sarjo's Wholistics always encourage you to use your intuition and your inner voice. We recommend applying a small amount of our Goddess Elixir to your Egg before inserting her into your Yoni, allowing the healing properties of the Elixir to work in conjunction with your Egg. Goddess Elixir is pH balancing, contains botanticals & essential oils that help to sooth & heal your Yoni.
- The most important thing to remember when using your Yoni Egg is that its designed for your well-being. There is no definitive time, and it's best to decide that for yourself. However, there are a few points to consider. Choose a time when you are relaxed and feeling positive about the healing that it will offer you. Granted you make time, you can turn this experience into a sacred ritual of breast and Yoni massage. Some women find that by massaging their breasts, their bodies are more receptive to receiving their Yoni Egg. Not only are the breasts an erogenous zone, the kidney meridian where sexual energy is stored runs through the breast. Apply a generous amount of your Goddess Elixir to your hands as your massage medium, take hold of your Yoni Egg and lubricate it with the Elixir in your hands, take a deep breath and allow your muscles to pull the Egg inside you. Practice pushing your Egg out to the end of your vaginal opening and sucking it back in to improve your muscle control. Practice this for 10- 15 minutes each time you use your Yoni Egg .Whilst using your Yoni Egg, try to remember to focus your energy on positive, transformational thoughts and trust the Universe to respond to your desires.
- Should you decide that you wish to remove your Yoni Egg yourself, gently bear down using pelvic floor muscles to guide your Yoni Egg out of you until you can safely allow it to fall into your hand. We do not recommend removing your Egg yourself as this is an interruption of the healing process. Instead, trust your body and allow your Yoni Egg to come out for itself on its own.
- Your Yoni Egg isn't stuck; it's doing the work that its meant to. The journey you have called & embarked on with your Yoni Egg is about trust and letting go of control. So, trust and allow your Yoni Egg to work for you. When the time is right or when you need a break, then your Yoni Egg will come right out.
- Many women have reported use of their Yoni Eggs safely during their cycle and that such use has helped to ease the symptoms of PMS. Some see this as a cleansing process therefore prefer not to use Yoni Eggs during their monthly cycles. Should you chose to use your Yoni Egg during this sensitive time be aware that because of all of the changes happening to your body physically, such as your uterus expanding, your Yoni Egg may not stay inside your vaginal cavity.
- Although many women have reported to have safely used Yoni Eggs whilst pregnant, it is best to check with your, Doula, Midwife, gynecologist, or physician first to see if this practice is safe for you.
- Yes, you can! Some have reported that their partners have experienced more pleasure whilst using Yoni Eggs during sex. However, whilst some find it really pleasurable, it can cause discomfort to those who are well endowed. Deciding whether or not to use your Yoni Egg during sex is a personal choice that you and your partner should make together.
- Here at Sarjo's Wholistics we ensure that each and every Yoni Egg we sell is inspected to ensure they are suitable for our clients. They are all carefully cleansed, smudged, and placed in the moon to charge regularly. They are then oiled with aromatherapy oils.
- Fertility: Carnelian, Red Jasper, Rose Quartz, Unakite
- PCOS: Carnelian
- Healing Past Trauma: Black Obsidian
- Sexual Trauma: Rhodonite