Sarjo’s Wholistics Goddess Steam & Tea
What is Yoni Steaming?
Also known as vaginal steaming or v-steaming, Yoni Steaming is a holistic health practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to gently permeate her vagina. Yoni steaming is a powerful ancient remedy that has been used for centuries by women worldwide. This gentle treatment provides effective support for the female reproductive system, and invites reconnection with the powerful, creative energy of a woman’s center.
For millennia, women have shared this knowledge among one another, inspiring each other to connect with, love and heal our bodies.
Improve Your Cycle
Cleanse and revitalize with herbal steam. With regular yoni steaming, you’ll support your natural feminine cycle to do its best. Many women experience reduced cramps, healthier flow, more regular menstruation and improved fertility.
Relax and Detoxify
Indulge in the blissful self-care that you deserve. You’ll enjoy the delightful sensation of the steam as it gently encourages you to release both physical and emotional toxins. Feel relaxed and refreshed any time you desire.
Heal Your Womb
Rejuvenate with deeply nourishing herbs. Yoni steaming is traditionally used to heal, tone and cleanse the uterus after birth, and is thought to reduce uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts and endometriosis. It can also help reduce symptoms of menopause.
So, who should steam?
All women from all ages once they have reached pubity! Steaming is a useful tool for helping women to resolve menstrual pain, irregular menstruation, fibroids, relieving menopausal symptoms, yeast infections, tears and episiotomy scars. There’s a more complete list below. But even once you have resolved whatever problem you are working on, vaginal steaming can help maintain health. Not necessarily every cycle, but a couple of times a year, in spring and autumn. It’s always good to include in our health routines for the changing of winter to spring, then summer to autumn. Yoni steaming is a great opportunity to reconnect with your body.
What is steaming good for?
Yoni steaming is an integral part of traditional women’s medicine from all around the world. Although the knowledge survives in pockets, as the western model of healthcare became more prevalent the practice was lost to many of us. Thankfully, it is now being rediscovered and women around the world are rediscovering the benefits.
- Reduce menstrual pain
- Reduce bloating and exhaustion around menses
- Reduce dark blood at the start of end of menstruation
- Regulate irregular menstrual cycles
- Restart absent cycles
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with Mizan Therapy
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth
- Treat fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse and endometriosis
- Helps to repair perineal trauma after birth
- Helps with the healing of haemorrhoids and anal fissures
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body
- Release stored emotions and tap into the energy that is our creative potential
Does steaming really make a difference?
Yoni steaming is great for helping uterine and vaginal health. But it does so much more. Steaming helps to bring a connection to your body and to your womb. It’s an opportunity to celebrate and cherish your body, learn to enjoy your womb, be in awe of your menstrual cycle. Your womb is your engine house, seat of your creative, driving force. The more you tap into that power the stronger you will be, the more balanced your life. You will be able to re-connect with your sacred centre, listen to your intuition, learn to trust yourself.
How does steaming work?
A vaginal steam is done much like a facial steam, except you allows the steam from a pot with boiled water and herbs to reach the vagina. The tissues of the vagina are exceptionally porous and absorbent, and the warmth of the steam works to soften and open them.
When herbs are placed in hot water, their medicinal properties, including volatile oils, are released and carried to the surface of your skin, and to the inside of the vagina, where they are absorbed into the bloodstream and into to the uterus. The herbal steam increases circulation, thins mucus, and cleanses the entire reproductive system, allowing it to shed unnecessary membranes and build-up. The results are varied, and amazing.
What will I need to Steam?
• Yoni Steam herbs
• Yoni Steam Gown
• Yoni Steam Throne ( please email to order and purchase )
Note: If Steaming the traditional way you will need a stainless steel pot to heat your herbs over a stove.
• Filtered water ( Alkaline Water not tap water as your aim should be to reduce the toxins absorbed into the body).
• Quiet area to preform steam ( preferably with dimmed soft lighting, soft meditative music ( affirmative music or podcasts are also recommended during this time), candles, humidifier or incence.
• Journal to jot down what may come up for you during this time.
• Socks & Blanket to keep you warm as you will be sat for between 20-30 mins.
•Smudging Tools ( Sage, Palo Santo or Frankinsense are great) to clear and release any stagnant energy in the space you chose to preform your Steam.
Remember this is a Self Care ritual so take time to cleanse your space carefully and lovingly.
Positive Effects of Steaming:
Most of the side-effects reported while steaming are positive. Users have reported steaming may aid:
- Better sleep and lucid dreams
- Decreased swelling in legs and feet
- Decreased abdominal bloating
- Slimmer waistline
- Increased libido and sexual sensation
- Increased vaginal nectar and fertility
- Decrease in breast soreness
- Fewer headaches
- Fewer PMS symptoms and improved emotional balance
- Increased circulation and energy
- Tingling feet
- Glowing skin
- Reduction in incidence of hormonal acne
- Increased lubrication and vaginal nectar
- Scar softening
- Tighter vaginal canal
- Harmonisation with the moon cycle
Energised with Rose Quartz, this specific combination of
healing herbs have been specially blended for the general healing and health of Yoni/Womb.
Herbs include Motherwort, Mugwort, Lavender, Agnus Castus, Burdock Root, Calendula, Marigold, Basil, Rose Petals, Yarrow, Red Clover, Dandelion,Wormwood, Ginger, Shepherd’s Purse, Chickweed, Ladies Mantle.Can also be brewed into tea that can be consumed a daily.
Note: If you have specific Womb related ailments please visit our ‘prescription custom blend ‘option.